Monday, August 31, 2009

That's our boy.

I decided yesterday to show off the fruits of my labor and get Davis to demonstrate his object retrieval skills for Daddy. I laid out several household items and asked Davis to bring them to me, one at a time. Jeff was amazed as Davis brought the correct item to me every single time. I was so proud and I could tell it surprised Daddy. The newfound one-on-one learning time with Davis is really starting to pay off.

After our successful "trial run," I say, "Get the camera. Let's have him do it again." Needless to say, he did not get a single one right and completely lost interest in the process altogether. Jeff and I were cracking up.



When Davis is done, he's done. He is smart as a whip (if I may say so myself) but he definitely lets us know when he's ready to move on to the next thing.



Yep, that little face pretty much sums it up.


post signature

No comments: