Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Smiles!

Just got this from my friend Dana and it cracks up Jack and Davis like crazy! She said the baby at 49 seconds looks like Davis at first glance. Trust me, the way he moves it feels like he's on roller skates a lot of the time!



Ok, enough fooling around... off to the dreaded grocery store. It's definitely one of my least favorite of the necessary evils in my weekly routine. The only thing that makes it bearable is that I get to look at this the whole time I do it!

I'll take two of those, please!!

Between my purse, diaper bag and Green grocery bags, the cart is pretty much full before we even get started. Wish me luck.


post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! It's the baby who's front and center when he video is paused, too! But at 49 seconds, he really made me do a double-take. Go, babies, go!

ren said...

my fav is the baby in the beginning that does a lil dance in a circle, lol!