Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shrinkosaurus Rex

Jack and I ordered an awesome "Gigantosaurus" pinata on-line for his T-Rex party and were so excited about getting it in the mail! I had it delivered to Mom's house because I wanted the huge box to be a surprise the next time we visited. Plus, she has more ROOM to store it for five weeks!

Well, when Mom finally got it in the mail, she didn't seem especially enthusiastic about the size of the box. When I arrived, I couldn't believe how tiny it was. As we opened it, I was hoping it required assembly and would be much bigger than it appeared.

Jack saw it and said... (as I crossed my fingers and held my breath a little... ) "I thought it would be bigger, but it's still really cool, right?" PHEW! Awesome - he still appreciates it. Now, what to do with all the candy I purchased to fill it... I could have filled three of them, lemme tell ya. I pre-stuffed the treat bags with the extra candy, so everyone would leave with plenty of loot whether they get in on the pinata action or not.

Here is a picture to give a little perpective... Davis with, (air quotes) "Gigantosaurus."

Oh well, now that I think about it... it WAS only $12.95.
As you can see, we went ahead and brought it home. Turns out we have room to store it after all.


post signature

No comments: