Sunday, July 5, 2009

Don't let the FUNNY fool ya.

Okay, I am officially signed up for a Comedy Defensive Driving class on Monday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. You all convinced me to get it over with in one fell swoop.

I am a little worried about the class already, judging by the amount of typos on the e-paperwork thus far, and this moody disclaimer:

"Don't settle for the usual, boring defensive driving classes with names that can fool you, like "FUNNY." and offering Free Anything! If you get fooled by these ads, you deserve what you get."

Do I detect a clown who needs to turn his frown up-side down?

I will be taking three sets of notes... one for what may be on the driving test, one for funny things to post on the blog when I get home, and one for things I still need to do for Davis' birthday party.

post signature

1 comment:

Tom H said...

I say you're going to have a blast. Blog it ASAP.