Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doctor, Doctor...

11:04 am - I am on my way to the pediatrician with one hoarse, coughing sick 4-yr-old and one perfectly happy healthy one-year-old. The sad thing is, the 4-yr old will leave happy with stickers and a lollipop, while the one-year-old will get four shots and leave feeling like crap.

1:13 pm - Jack has croupe. Doc prescribed a steroid, sleeping at an incline, and cold air. Davis is a healthy 19-pound, 6-ounce one-year-old who wants to suck on the doctor's stethoscope, pull off his glasses, and grab his beard. He got three shots (can't get the others because of the egg allergy), which caused both of my boys to cry. Jack's heart hurts when Davis is upset, and I think that is the sweetest thing.

Let's hope these two boys will take a good nap for me. Since I skipped the actual class TWO Mondays in a row, I now have an on-line Defensive Driving class to take. *sigh*


post signature

No comments: