Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Onward, Christian Soldier

Jack: 'Momma, I couldn't sit "Criss-cross Applesauce" (the P.C. way to say Indian Style) in the circle for Bible Story today."

Me: "Why not?"

J: "I couldn't sit that way because my pee-pee was standing up."

M: "Oh... uh... what did you do?"

J: "I just told the Sunday School teacher that I couldn't sit down because my pee-pee was standing up."

M: "Great. What did he say?"

J: "He just told me not to touch it and it would go away."

M: "Perfect."


post signature

8 comments:

Julie said...

That's what I keep telling Dwaine but he's not going for it.

OK, so maybe that was a little inappropriate, but I just couldn't help it.

Rhonda said...

I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!!!!!!

Katrina: SO glad I have a girl...

Tom H said...

Uh, no Comment.

Steph said...

Ha! That was a good answer from the teacher. I would have had no idea what to tell him!

Sandra Dee said...

LOL!!! He sounds so funny!

Melissa Beth said...

Yeah, we have told him that several times since then... "Don't touch it and it will go away."

Sharon Griffin said...

Too funny! Yes, what a great answer from the teacher. Some would freak out.

Karissa said...

O man, i am so glad that i have a lil girl on the way too! thanks for making me even more grateful :)