Monday, July 6, 2009

Playdate, baby!

Davis and his little friends got together for a Sunday afternoon playdate at Wade's house. No Big Brothers allowed! It was a heck of a lot of cuteness in one room.

Here they all are, and they each seem to be cheering, "YAY!"


Mac, 15 months... Davis, 11 months... Wade, 9 months...



Brooke, 5 months... and Mia, 3 months!



Lori's house has the most awesome set-up: a play area that's gated off, with padded washable floors, and totally child-proofed. It keeps the babies in, and the doggies out. It's awesome and I want one.

The babies in birth order: Mac, Davis, Wade, Brooke, and Mia.
I love how sweet Brooke is comforting Wade, as he says, "It's my playdate, I can cry if I want to..."



The Mommies! Laura with Mac, Me with Davis, Lori with Wade, Tracey with Brooke, and Anna with Mia

Thanks Lori for a fun afternoon with the babies. The food was awesome and the kids had a great time. Let's do it again soon!

At your place...

For all the pics of the playdate, click here!


post signature

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love how little Mia is sitting just like she's as big as the other kiddos! How precious!