Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WALL * E

Jack woke up from his nap yesterday and I told him Daddy and I had a surprise for him. I told him we were meeting Mamaw and Pops to see "WALL*E," which he has been dying to see. He said, "Are we going to the FEE-ater?" I said, "Yes!" He said, "...to watch it on the BIG SCREAM?" "Yes!" He was bouncing off the walls for the next couple of hours with excitement.

Drinking juice from his new WALL*E cup, of course. He has never been to the movies with Mamaw and Pops - what a treat!


Jack and a very pregnant Mommy getting ready for the movie. His booster chair and blue softie are the perfect movie companions.
WALL*E, the story of the last little robot on Earth, definitely did not disappoint. There is very little dialogue in the entire movie (maybe 20 minutes total with any talking whatsoever) but Jack was enthralled. He didn't get up even once to go potty. I was a bit nervous that it might not hold his attention, as I had heard that there was almost no dialogue, but it sure did. He really loved it. On the way home, he recounted his six favorite parts. "Momma, my OTHER favoritest part was... "

So, two thumbs up, four stars, and five jalapenos for WALL*E.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm really liking Jack's hair swept over to the side like that. Very handsome!