Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rub-a-dub dub, FIRST time in the tub!

Little guy got all scrubbed and cleaned this morning, and it was a family effort. Daddy washed, Mommy took pictures, and Jack Everett did his best to get in the way. I mean, Jack Everett was a "Big Helper."


Getting ready for bathtime. "Ooh, I'm already getting cold!"

Here he is in his little bath seat from Aunt Sharon. Jack didn't understand why he couldn't just pour water on him. We let him wash his feet, but had to explain to keep his "new pee-pee" dry.

In his new blue towel from Miss Sarah, with his name monogrammed on it. Mohawk courtesy of Daddy.

Clean baby all lotioned up. There is nothing else like it. (Except, of course, a clean baby all lotioned up who is sleeping.)

Finally, all dressed in his "I love my BIG brother" outfit from Nana.

Jack Everett kissing Davis (13 days old.) I will never get tired of seeing pics of this pose from the boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute in these! I can almost smell him from here!

Aunt Mel