Thursday, June 19, 2008

One last sassy haircut before baby!


"Should I go shorter or grow my hair out??"
The debate is over - SUPER SHORT it IS!!

I went for one last short haircut before baby. My mind was made up by the fact that I am already hot all the time, and hair on my neck causing me to sweat sure doesn't help matters!





I love it, and Jeff likes that I like it! (ha) My stylist (Anna at "K.Charles Aveda Salon" 210-403-0955) and I keep discussing doing something about my increasing amounts of gray, but I refuse. Short hair requires a fresh cut every six weeks - I sure couldn't afford the cost of color on top of that. Plus, having a house full of boys will only bring more gray, so I might as well embrace it! Mother Nature, bring it on!

Oh, so here are a few tummy pics while we're at it.



Our second round of testing (BPP and NST) is tomorrow morning, and my sis-in-law Melody is coming with me for moral support and a sneak peek at the nephew. I will be sure to post the results when I get back home. I am optimistic, and feel like I have definitely grown this week, so hopefully he has too!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend Garnier Nutrisse haircolor. It's cheap, and it's easy! And it doesn't smell AS bad as everything else.

cristina said...

oooh, i LOVE it...

ren said...

you are sassy! :)

Julie said...

Super super cute. Love it!
And grays-- what grays? I definitely wouldn't pay to add color (and chemicals) to that shiny dark hair.