Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Shower #2 - Feeling blessed...

My loved ones threw me a Baby Shower to welcome Baby Brother into the family. It was held at my sister-in-law Melody's house and we had a really great time.

Here is the awesome cake - I loved it!



Me with Mom



Baby Griffin with his Mommy, his Mamaw, his Nana, his Meemaw, and his Grandmama! Lucky boy!



"Big Brother and Little Brother" shirts - so cute! I can't wait to use these!

Nine friends and family members from all over the country got together to surprise me with a BRAND new Chicco stroller travel system. I still can't believe it.

Big Brother Jack was not forgotten. He was so excited to wake up from his nap to see gifts for him! This Baby Brother thing might not be so bad after all!

3 comments:

Steph said...

What a cool cake!
Yeah, it's funny I feel like I know you, too!
Yeah, Autumn & Alli are a couple of months apart and Shelby and TJ are a month apart- and we didn't plan it! It worked out nicely, though!
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby boy! Good luck- I know you are ready!

ren said...

I like your mom's new hair style, she looks great! Looks like it was a great baby shower!

Melissa's mom said...

I love ren.