Friday, June 20, 2008

Little Champ comes through again!

Great news. The little guy's vitals were super strong again during this morning's tests! He will stay in for another week, and I am starting to relax as we get closer to the due date (July 29th.) I think his growth just stalled for a bit there and gave us a scare, but my instinct tells me we are back on track and little bro might just go the distance!

The only thing wasn't downright perfect was that he is still in a breech position (feet down.) He already wants to sit up and see what's going on, but he will need to flip over soon before he runs out of room. Big Jack turned around the day before he was born, so I have hope that this one will follow suit.

I gained four pounds in a week. All I needed was a doctor to tell me I needed to gain weight. Now, there's something I know how to do. All week as I ordered queso or poured a glass of chocolate milk, I would simply say to myself (or to Jeff) "It's Doctor's orders!" Let's hope some of that is baby weight. We'll find out at July 3rd's fetal measurement sono.

Thanks again for the prayers. We are looking forward to another great weekend as a family of three... about five more weeks to go!

No comments: