Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My first Baby Shower for Little Brother

My coworkers at Pearson threw me a Baby Shower this afternoon. It was SO good to see everyone again. We had Smoky Mo's Barbecue, cheesecake, and Italian Cream cake all served with good ol' Sweet Tea!

Lori, and her baby boy due a month after Baby Griffin.

With Tracey, my friend for five years now!

I felt loved and was overwhelmed with their generosity. Being there today sure made me miss them; I thoroughly enjoyed working with them because we laughed every single day. I can't wait to take Baby Griffin to meet them when he is finally here.

Thank you so much everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa's mom said...

How nice! Hmmmm, I can't imagine why there was so much laughter...

ren said...

so glad you had a great day. italian cream cake - my favorite!!!!!