Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Apparently Davis has a lot to say.

Davis was talking away a couple nights ago, so I grabbed the camera. Of course as soon as I started filming he went silent, just staring at the camera with those big eyes.

So, you can pretty much fast forward to the :45 second mark where he sneezes and then begins the "conversation." He really gets that tongue moving at the 3:00 mark. You can see that, although he is the second child, he still totally captivates his Mommy and Daddy.

We have officially reached a new noise level in this house with the addition of the little guy voicing his ideas and opinions.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I love his sweet little voice! He definitely has something to say and is trying so hard to get it across!

Greg said...

I think I may have heard "Dada," but I'm sure I heard him say, "I love my uncle Geg!" Keep up the good work, Davis. Love you, buddy.

Melody said...

That was precious! Now we start on Mel, too.

Anonymous said...

What a chatterbox! Just like all his relatives! Definitely heard the "Daddy" part - but I agree we should work on the "Mama" and "Nana" portions soon! Love you, little boy!

Nana

Julie said...

I love the look of concentration on his face- he was really putting a lot of thought into what he had to say.