Friday, August 22, 2008

Jack's 4th Birthday, Episode 1 of 3

I finally compiled all of the pics from Jack Everett's 4th birthday parties. Yes, parties... plural. Two days before Davis' scheduled entry into the world, we had a party at the playground with Jack and some of his closest friends.

Mommy is proud of his Jello cake. Super cute, and super easy!

We cannot believe our baby is already four years old. It's even harder to believe I will only have him home with me for one more year!

Here I am, 9 months prego, chasing after the birthday boy. (And I thought I was tired then?!?!)

Will, Jack, Grant and Alli Jean -- Time to sing!

As any mother of boys knows: You can NEVER have too many Hot Wheels.

The Batman craze continues!

We were thrilled that Lawton Marie, his friend since birth, was able to make it to the party from Fort Drum, New York!

I was so glad that we had the party before Davis was born. Jack had a great time, and had lots and lots of new toys to keep him busy during the baby commotion that followed.

No comments: