Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ode to my Mother...

Mom,

I wanted to take the time to write something to express how special you are and how much you mean to me... and I really wanted it to be great.

... but I just got back from Sea World with the boys and my hands smell like raw fish and hand sanitizer. I am on my way to sunbathe in the back yard in hopes of remedying my new necklace/camera-strap/nursing bra tan lines. You have to admit, that needs to be done ASAP.

Please accept a rain check for the unforgettable written tribute from your daughter.

I love you and hope you have a wonderful day.


post signature

3 comments:

Melissa's mom said...

My lovely daughter, I did have a great day, thank you! Please know that the way you live your life is tribute enough. I am proud of who you are and your desire to live a life pleasing to the Lord. I love you very much. You are a blessing to me.

Kristin said...

I love it! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! And I loved the pic!

Sharon G. said...

Wow!! You look just like your mom and Jack looks just like you!