Sunday, October 5, 2008

Double the fun!

Wow, I am really proud of us! We actually got it together to meet for play group twice last week. On Monday, we decided to try out a new play place called "Minitown." It had different themed rooms with props and dress-up clothes. It was nice and cool inside, but was pretty hot once we (inevitably) made our way outside to the playground and race track. It sure is harder with Davis in tow, but we make it work. I get sad when I think that this is Jack Everett's last year at home with his play group.


Popeye (Grant) on the piano, and little brother Jake on the seesaw.



Jeff has taught him well - Jack is Mr. Domestic playing husband. It's never too early to learn!


Friday morning we met at Julie's to ride bikes and play in the sand box. On the right is a "birthday cake" the kids made for us for a "surprise party." We were impressed with how much effort and time they put into the cake. (Wow that's a lot of candles.... it must have been Julie's birthday, right Laura?)

Lunchtime! When I look at this picture, all I can think of is... fifty sticky fingers.

"Ms. Julie! We are ready for our bath!"

Left to right: Alli Jean, blue plastic water horse, Jack, TJ, and about 2 cups of sand.



Clean children, happy Mommy! Julie's kids have such beautiful blue eyes.



"Don't forget about me! I love playgroup too!"

Davis attends in his pajamas, but he's happy to be there! I am so blessed to have found such loving supportive Moms with such great kiddos. These friendships are precious to me.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Autumn did the same thing with making a cake with sand and putting mulch for candles just yesterday. And I thought she was so creative...it's a common thing I take it.