Sunday, January 31, 2010

Out for a-pox-imately one week.

The little guy got the chicken pox after all.

That's right. RSV, a mystery fever/virus, and being bitten weren't enough for Davis' first three weeks of daycare.



Here is a picture of his little back, taken this morning (Chicken Pox, day two.)

He spent Saturday whining and moaning all day, never wanting to be put down. I enjoyed the rare one-on-one snuggle time with him, but have to admit I started to feel itchy all over after a while.



You can tell the warm extra-long baths are just miserable.

In the meantime, I might as well post his 18-month bear picture. Now that I am sportin' the mini-van, the "I Dig Soccer Moms" shirt is even more fitting.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy --- I just pray you're able to keep the anti-itch medicine handy! That was always the worst dilemma associated with Chicken Pox! He doesn't look the least bit concerned, though, does he? LOVE the 18-month picture with the bear!! LOVE YOU -- little boy!
NANA

Emily said...

Poor dude...that looks awful! Lovin' the shirt...didn't remember it having a minivan pic on the front...HI-larious!!