Sunday, January 31, 2010

... as a buggie in a ruggie.

Nope, we're not embarrassed. We love our Snuggies.


Jack's came with Snuggie socks. Perfect for bedtime stories. Well, story. After one, they get kinda sweaty.



So, we had to get matching Longhorn Snuggies for Uncle Trey and Aunt Tiff.



Then the clencher... Mel and I wore ours to see Avatar Friday night.

The guy behind us said, "This is the first time I have seen someone actually wear a Snuggie... IN PUBLIC."

Neither Jeff nor Van would take our pic, so we had to do it ourselves. It's such a relief to have reached a point in my life where I truly don't care what people think.

The only bad thing is, the four people in the row behind us started talking about their work in the ICU... rounding with doctors, etc. It was the perfect chance to give them a business card and offer information about Methodist's critical care openings.

However, a professional recruitment conversation hardly seemed possible in the blue Snuggie and big 3-D glasses. Maybe next time....


post signature

2 comments:

SA Photo Girl said...

I have a Snuggie at work! It gets sooooo cold in my office! Your Snuggie pictures are GREAT!!!

ren said...

May I just say, You get the Bold Mom of the Year award for wearing that thing in public. I am laughing my head off over here. You go girl.