Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog Brag.

I am fully aware of my own bias, but check out Jack's newest drawing of "rainforest pteradactyls." (click to enlarge.)

I am amazed at his artwork at age 5 years, 5 months old. I am even more amazed at his patience and attention span to create so much art outside of his bajillion art project homework assignments.

When he finished this one, Jeff reminded him to always sign and date his work. So, what does he write?



"From Jack Griffin to Miss Brockman. Jack Griffin 20010." Of course.

Jeff said, "Nope, Mommy and I are keeping this one!"


post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressive. It makes me happy. I remember the two of us drawing characters in your room when we were kids. Remember: HEctor was an overnight sensation. It doesn't seem that long ago.

Miss you guys.
Sandra

Kayla said...

He's going to have to draw something for Keith and I to put on our fridge! I would love to display his beautiful artwork!
Love and miss y'all... and I'm excited to see ya mid-March. :)

Tom H said...

This just floors me! What imagination. What impressive original creativity - especially at 5 1/2!!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

WOW! What an artist. Just beautiful..

Danielle

Dana Biersdorfer said...

Before I even read what you wrote about the picture, I thought to myself, "WOW! Jack never ceases to amaze me! That's incredible!" Quite extraordinary!

Anonymous said...

You gotta frame it in a bold black thick frame. Awesome! tiff