Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's a good thing.

I was soaking in a few minutes with the boys before bedtime and we all piled onto the recliner. Well, Davis starting tickling Jack under his chin, and they started laughing like crazy sending Jeff to get the camera.

I said, "I don't really want to be in a picture like this," to which Jack replied, "It's a good thing the camera can't smell." Wow, thanks.


Now that I am working, these times are even more precious. Jeff and I keep saying, "The housework can wait."

On that note, does anyone have a good housekeeper they can recommend? If so, e-mail me. Because, actually, the housework can't wait much longer.


post signature

3 comments:

Ann said...

I think all three of have the same nose and mouth! So cute.

ren said...

I'm so glad Jeff ran to get the camera... look at those sweet faces! Arms full of the abundant life, faces of joy. God is good!!!!

Melody said...

The housework CAN wait the laundry CAN'T!