Saturday, January 23, 2010

How in the world...



... do working Moms manage it all?

I just emptied the dryer (onto the couch), my hair is wet, baby is napping, kitchen is a mess, making grocery list, on my way to a birthday party, packing diaper bag, monitoring Davis' fever, checking him for Chicken Pox at each diaper change, both kids need lunch before we leave, and Jack and I need to get dressed. I have about fifty unanswered personal e-mails and voicemails from people who mean the world to me wondering why I am not keeping in touch. I hate that, but I am just staying above water.

Tomorrow is church and then Monday it all starts again. Thank goodness I love the job itself. It's been a lot of fun so far and will certainly certainly challenge me. A lot. Yes, I wrote certainly twice.

No time to blog I guess. Can't wait for my birthday present to myself. After the party, while the kids are napping, I am calling to schedule the housekeeper.

Cue the hallelujah chorus.

post signature

1 comment:

Ann said...

I know you have a great husband in Jeff. I survived by making it a 50/50 household. He did just as many dishes and just as much dusting as I did. You're half of a set of working parents, not just a working mom.