Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome to this world!

At 11:13 am today, my best friend Sandra and her husband Trevor welcomed daughter Bruenn Marie Clark into their family. At a healthy 6 pounds, 7 ounces, the little lady came a bit earlier than expected... when she was ready! Sandra's Mom and sister missed the delivery by one week but can't wait to fly up to Virginia this weekend to meet the newest addition.

I can't make this about me, so I won't drone on about how I wish I was there with her. Instead I will be grateful for the Internet which allowed me to see these precious photos taken and shared just hours after her birth. (And I might just keep my eye out for an "I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could" onesie.)





Welcome, Bruenn*! Your parents are amazing and you are one lucky girl. Your four girl cousins will keep you outfitted in the most adorable wardrobe and your family events will be filled with little playmates. "Auntie M." cannot wait to meet you in person. I love you already and look forward to introducing you to my boys.

I plan to make every effort to be as big a part of your life as possible to span the miles between us.

You have had a big day so sleep well tonight. Your Mommy and Daddy need the rest!

* pronounced "Brew-in" :)

post signature

No comments: