Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, my Mother's Day wish came true. The Spurs won. Just kidding - I got to enjoy an afternoon swim with my boys... All three of them!

This is as big as I could handle posting this pic of me in my swimsuit.

Jack and Mommy. He's still not crazy about getting his hair wet.

Jack's "awesome Superman jump" with flip-flops ON.

Jack's "nudder awesome jump," this time coming OUT of his flip-flops.



A "Batman jump," apparently.

For Mother's day, Daddy bought me (and Jack Everett) tickets to fly to see Emily and Sandra in Maryland/Virginia next week. We can't wait!! Today, Jack delivered two beautiful cards to me, and a new Chris Tomlin CD was icing on the cake.

Happy Mother's Day to Mommy, Mamaw, Nana, Grandma, Meemaw, and Nanny Lucy - from one very lucky boy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Aww - is that the Sonoma Ranch pool? Oh how I miss thee!!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I love the blue towel picture, he is so sweet looking! I got my Mother's Day card from Jack today and it was SOO sweet! Thanks for thinking of me!

Aunt Mel