Monday, June 22, 2009

One Pticked Off Pteradactyl

I really love it when he acts this way in public... Especially WHILE wearing the "A Happy Child Makes a Happy Home" bib.




That's right, no tears, just screams across the entire restaurant, pretty much between every bite. And there I am like an eediot putting my fingertips together signing, "More? Davis, are you saying you want more?"

The good thing was that the blood-curdling Pteradactyl shrieks could hardly be heard over this guy... who was equally annoying:


Yep, when they say "a baby changes everything..." apparently they really do mean EVERYTHING.


post signature

2 comments:

ren said...

I have yet to step into the big cheese store with the kids. I wonder how long I can go? :) Hilarious.

Melissa Beth said...

I went a LONG time... but finally relented when a close friend had her daughter's birthday there. I definitely prefer to go at a time when it's just US... a lot less crazy... but it is inevitable. I downplay the "tickets" because that can get hairy...