Monday, March 24, 2008

Since you asked...

For posterity's sake...
Baby Brother at 5 1/2 months-ish, or approximately 23 weeks. I have never been that great at keeping up with the weeks during pregnancy. I still feel great, get around just fine, and can't believe how lucky I am to be carrying this little guy. I even sunbathed in my maternity swimsuit this weekend. Yikes.

He moves around quite a bit now... a welcome distraction day and night.

We showed a Jack Everett a picture of me when I was huge pregnant with him. Jeff asked him, "Do you know who that is in Mommy's tummy?"

He pointed to the photo and replied matter-of-factly, "Yes. That's Baby Jesus."

3 comments:

Julie said...

WOW, that belly looks bigger in a picture than it does in person. How cute! So hard to believe you're better than halfway there.
We'll be playing with that little guy in no time!

ren said...

You look great! Glad to hear you're feeling well too. Hilarious comment by Jack, as usual ;)

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! I love keeping in touch by reading your blog. Love you all! Sharon