Monday, March 17, 2008

One of my 29th Birthday events

It's great to get away with the girls every once in a while! My 29th birthday was a wonderful excuse. As you may know, it's a tradition for me to have several birthday parties and this year was no exception. In fact, I still have a valid raincheck from Jeff's mom for a birthday dinner at her house. Darlene, I have not forgotten and since the menu is my choice... TACOS it is - again!

Anyway... here are some pics from the evening at Chuy's with the Girls.


Here I am with Julie...

... Lisa...

... Marilyn...

... and lucky for me, my sister-in-law Tiffany was in town! I loved introducing her to my girlfriends.

Back row: Jodi, Tracy, Lisa, Tiffany, and Lori
Front row: Marilyn, Maria, me, and Julie

We always laugh because when we do get a chance to get together, we always take a million pictures at our Girls' Night Out events. It makes it so obvious that we don't get out much. This group represents 12 kiddos, all home with Daddy for a few hours! When we finished dinner, just before 9:30pm on a Friday night, we went home. Some went to Ross, but the rest of us were too tired.

Wow, it seems I AM getting old.

No comments: