Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Making Room

Okay, smarty pants is on a roll this week...

Jack: "I am so full..." whine... "I ate way too much chicken. I am stuffed..." Ugh... Whine... Sigh... "My stomach is so full from that chicken..." on and on...

{A few minutes later...he comes in all excited...}

"Mommy, guess what! There was one little part of my tummy that blocked the chicken! It blocked it and did not fill up with chicken!"


"Oh, really?"

"Yes! It's a empty part way in the back that's shaped like ice cream."

I swear. Where does he come up with these things?

post signature

2 comments:

Melody said...

How cute, he used that same concept on me the other day at my house. Except it was a hot dog and he needed his push up to fill the empty space. How creative!

cristina said...

you know, when you see a picture of the intestines (gee, that looks funny--am i spelling it right?)...the bottom part looks like the top of a soft serve cone from DQ. has he been looking at anatomy books? LOL!

i'm loving these stories!