Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sandra's Wedding Update

Time has flown, and Sandra's wedding date is fast-approaching. The big day is March 29th and I am thrilled that it will be held here in San Antonio. It has been much different since she has been planning it from Washington D.C., but it's no surprise that she is super organized and has it all under control. The dress is in and fits perfectly, and bridal portraits, catering, music... it's all set. We had the first of several bridal showers and I was so glad I was able to attend. It's hard to believe it was almost nine years ago that Sandra was at MY bridal shower. I still have dishes I have not used.


Sandra, my best friend since the fifth grade - 19 years ago!

Sandra and her Moms.
Trevor's mother, Mrs. Clark on left, and Mrs. Nesrsta on right.


One of the favorite gifts, a personalized wedding frame.


Her bachelorette party is this coming weekend and I look forward to getting to know the other bridesmaids and celebrating with just the girls. It is going to be a blast, and the whole event is a surprise to the bride.

On a separate note, many of you have asked about my bridesmaid dress, so here are some pics of the NEW DRESS as well.

It will be the dark blue shade. It's going to be MUCH easier to fit into THIS dress, lemme tellya.

No comments: