Saturday, February 9, 2008

Baby Griffin's Big Debut!

We introduce... Jack's little brother or sister - at 13 weeks.


There you go, he finally made the blog. I guess it's getting more and more real to me. I have been somewhat protective of the little one thus far, but wanted to go ahead and share the first clear picture.

I just can't believe that our little family of three is about to become a family of four.

Early one Saturday morning we were all piled in our bed. Jack was begging us to get up while Jeff and I were wishing he knew how to pour his own milk and use the remote.

Jack Everett said, "Daddy, I think I hear something!!"
Jeff said, "What is it, Jack?"
He replied softly, "I think it's the baby growing."

It was the sweetest thing and showed us that it's really on his mind. We think he knows his world is about to change in a big way.

No comments: