Monday, December 3, 2007

"Now I know my ABC's..."

Just when I thought Jack and I had exhausted all the different ways to practice his letters, we found a fun new way last night... just before bedtime!

Gimme a "J"!


Gimme an "A"!



Gimme a "C"! (In his mind, he looks JUST LIKE the letter C ...)


Gimme a "K" !



"What does that spell?"


"ME!!!"
-----
A few more...
H W S
X T M
O V U

???

He can hardly stop giggling long enough to take a pic of each letter. Plus, he knows this is a sure-fire way to get Momma to let him stay up even later! He is such a joy and I just hope to teach him that learning is fun!



To see entire slideshow, click here: Alphabet Jack!

3 comments:

ren said...

Oh my goodness is he precious or what!? That looks like something Sammy would just loooove to do before bedtime. Funny how they get so wound up at that time of day ;)

Julie said...

You're gettting lots of use out of those full price pajamas aren't you :-) I would too!!
This really is very cute. I'll have to remember this one for Alli.
Knowing you- I can't imagine how many pics you must have taken to get these good ones. I bet Jack was thinking "Man, this is working-she's totally forgetting that I'm supposed to be in bed!" Worth it for the fun you were having and of course for this blog post!

Melody said...

What happened to "next time won't you sing with me", mommy? I want to see you or Jeff in there with him.
That is darling! How proud is his teacher Aunt?
Aunt Mel