Friday, December 28, 2007

Busted.

I know I have been absent from the blog lately, but I figure everyone is too busy to be reading it anyway.
I just mailed the last of my Christmas cards today. Before dumping like 50 cards into the mail slot, I peeked down into it to see if there were a lot of other procrastinators mailing cards today. Down the chute there was this cut out of an angry man wearing all black pointing his finger at me. It said, "Hey, JUST DROP IT!!"

It startled me and I totally jumped out of my skin. I immediately looked around to see if anyone had seen. It was truly embarrassing.

I wonder how many people at work have tried to look down into the mailbox and have seen this angry guy staring back at them. I am too embarrassed to ask around.

Several times today, I have laughed out loud just thinking about it.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

P.S. Thanks Jeffry for taking this great picture for us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Melissa, I've never done that.

Anonymous said...

very cute hair btw

Anonymous said...

You should try it again and take a picture of the guy.