Monday, December 10, 2007

Bjorn's Christmas Party 2007

Jeff and I enjoyed our 7th Bjorn's Audio/Video Christmas Party. As usual, it was very nice. We raised several thousand dollars for the SAMM Ministries and had a lot of fun. We look forward to the event each year as it is a chance to dress up, win some prizes, and we always enjoy riding with Darin and Marilyn. Each year, they drive us in a different new car. We love it.

Here are a few pics:

Huge ice sculpture at the entrance.

Jeff, me, Marilyn, and Darin standing in our annual prom-looking pose.

Chocolate Fountain with fruit, pretzels, marshmallows...

I was WAY too stuffed by the time they served this cake. I hear it was good.

Enjoying a night out without Jack Everett.

Santa and his interesting elf delivered gift cards from a major competitor.

They were actually to Chili's or Olive Garden, but were good for a laugh.
Left to right: Jeff, Darin, Joey, Tom, and Dennis.

In the background: Andy taking a picture of me taking this picture. I am not exactly sure what that's all about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great!

e.