Monday, October 18, 2010

Label me happy.

It's almost 1:00am. In the words of Jack Everett, it is "redickelous" that I am still up. On a work night.

But, I've been busy designing this label:



Can't wait to see how it prints out for the Open House.... one week away. How exciting is that?

We had a great weekend and a highlight was showing the products to a couple of girlfriends and seeing that they were as excited about them as I am. I will cross my fingers that the rest of my gear arrives before Sunday, but it will be great either way.

I have already booked parties with Emily (10/30), Ann (11/4), Melody (11/7), and Marilyn (11/16), and am incredibly thankful for their support. There is Thirty-One stuff ALL OVER the house, though, so I really do need to work on a system and find a place to store it all. As soon as my organizing totes and file box arrives.

Better go to bed. Have to be in my desk in, oh, 7 hours. Ought to be interesting. I go part-time (officially) on November 1st. Although the date was moved, hours were changed, and role is completely different than anything we had previously discussed, I am very grateful for the opportunity and feel like it will work out quite nicely.

Let the two-week countdown begin!

post signature

2 comments:

Steph said...

Love the new label! I had to laugh at "redickelous" because that's how we always say it. We say it because we are making fun of how my dad says it-not sure why he says it that way! Woo-hoo to the 2-week countdown!

Melody said...

OK, so... I think you can organize your stuff in your organizational totes! What an amazing idea! LOL Just stuff it all in your "Large Utility Tote".