Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jack Everett is ready for Kindergarten.

The question is...

Is Kindergarten ready for Jack Everett?

This is the one and only pic I took at the school today before Kinder Round-up. I took it quickly and hid the camera. I didn't even take it inside. No tears were shed, except Jack came close when he realized he could not check out "his new" dinosaur book from the library. He was especially thrilled that he will be a Scobee Challenger* and can't wait to get his blue shirt with a space shuttle on it.

(* I feel really bad for saying this, but I wonder at what age they tell the kids about what actually happened to the Challenger?)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still can hardly believe that our little guy is already entering Kindergarten! It seems only yesterday that he entered this world --and what a blessing he's been!
NANA