Thursday, April 23, 2009

Interview - Jack Everett, age 4

Okay, I followed Paige's lead and asked Jack these 25 questions while Jeff recorded his answers - verbatim. My favorite was when Paige's three-year-old answered that "Mommy is really good at jumping over fires." You can tell by the end of the interview Jack started saying sweet things just to be done with the questions. Oh well, I still REALLY liked hearing them!

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"To put my Pull-up on."

2. What makes Mom happy?
"Be nice and be good."

3. What makes Mom sad?
"To not be nice and not be good."

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
"Tickles me."

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
"What does that question mean? I don't know. She looked like beautiful?"

6. How old is your Mom?
"Forty"

7. How tall is your Mom?
"I don't know about that. I think it's three inches."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Drink diet coke." (ouch)

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
"Nothing. I don't know that question."

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Being nice to me."

11. What is your Mom really good at?
"Playing games. Really really good at it."

12. What is your Mom not very good at?
"She's not very good at cooking."

13. What does your Mom do for her job?
"She does a good job."

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
"Oh, not again. I can't do any more questions. I just want to wrestle with Daddy."

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
"That's she's a good Mom."

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"A Mama Scooby. You know, like Scooby Doo?"

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
"Play games. Read a book. Well, read lots of books."

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
"Brown eyes."

19. How are you and your Mom different?
"You are bigger than me."

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
"Because she's such a great Mom."

22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
"To Chili's"

23. What does Mommy like about Daddy?
"Being a wife."

24. Who is Mommy's best friend?
"Miss Cara."

25. What makes Mommy special?
"She's a great Mom. I have kind of had enough."

It was funny hearing Jeff after a while, perhaps gettin' a little jealous... "Jack, what makes DADDY special?"

Try it... and post a comment linking to your answers... or on Facebook. I want to hear! Maybe Dads could interview their toddlers for a Mother's Day gift! (Ooh, that depends on the answers, I guess.)

Heck, haven't you always wanted a Mother's Day card that says, "To my 40-yr-old 3-inch tall Mom, you are a bad cook and drink too much soda." ???

2 comments:

cristina said...

okay, the one that made me laugh (most) was that you are really, really good at games because i remember how brutal it was that you didn't let him win. love it!

i did a similar one on facebook...maybe i'll put it on the blog....

that was fun. thanks for the laughs--i know i can count on you for that.

bye, friend.

Julie said...

I'm just bummed I didn't make the best friend answer. I mean how often do I have to call to be considered a best friend?