Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sophia's 5th birthday party!

Jack Everett had a blast at Sophia's birthday party at Aerial Athletics - a huge gymnastics gym that was larger than life. He had a bad cough that day, and I just prayed that he would not throw up in the foam pits (not to mention the always-nagging fear that he might pee in the moon bounce.) Heather and I kept asking him if he was okay, but he just coughed and coughed and ran and ran, and jumped, and laughed. They had a blast. He never left the side of his best friend Lawton. They really are two peas in a pod. I took a gajillion pictures during the party, and it will be really hard to pick which ones to post. But, here goes:

"Just hangin' with my best friend!"

Lawtie could hang almost twice as long as Jack could. She thought that was pretty funny.

"Let's JUMP together on the count of three!... One... two..."

"THReeeEEE!..." (This was the shallow pool.)


OK, now for the deep end. "Come on, Jack, we JUMP together on THREE."
"One... Two..."

"THREEEEEeeee!"

Ok, Jack is not so sure.

"Hmmm.... It's much deeper than I thought."

Jack finally gets up the nerve. "Wheee!"

"Wook, I did it Momma! I'm way down here!"

After that first one, he and Lawtie jumped about forty more times.

-----
And, for my favorite picture of all...

"FREE Fallin'...."

To see the rest of the FUN pictures from the party, click here:

No comments: