Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Once a Recruiter...

I have been at it for about 7 weeks, and have already doubled the size of my team at Thirty-one! That's right, there are now two of us. Melanie, a friend and fellow Mommy-blogger has become a consultant and I have thoroughly enjoyed showing her the ropes. I can tell that growing new consultants is going to be one of my favorite aspects of this job.

Even though I haven't been at it long, it's fun to share ideas and to save her from some of the learning experiences I've faced. We're going to attend the Thirty-One Director meeting on Thursday (held once per month) and over 65 consultants have already RSVP'd for the meeting. I am excited. I can't wait to get my first real paycheck at the end of the month. What to spend it on... hmmm... I'm sure Jeff can help me come up with something.

We're preparing for my cousin Coby's wedding on Saturday in Houston, and Jack the Ring Bearer is quite the pro at this point. This will be his first time to walk the aisle with a GIRL so I am anxious to see how that goes. While trying on his vest and bowtie at Men's Wearhouse yesterday, he got all serious and said, "Mom, this is the LAST time I am going to be a Ring Bearer, okay?" He explained in the car that "he likes it, but everything he has to wear is so ITCHY!"

I am especially excited about finally meeting my new niece, Reagan Aliza Lynch this weekend. I have been dying to hold her and am counting the days... I'm also excited to host a Thirty-one party at my friend Dana's house in Cypress on Sunday night. Come to think of it, I haven't mentioned it to Jeff yet. Oops.


post signature

No comments: