Sunday, March 21, 2010

Working on the wedding post right now...

I am currently working on pics and video from Kayla's wedding in Missouri. Judging from the clothes all over my sofa, you'd think we got back yesterday, but it was last week.

Watching Kyle get married last year evoked a ton of emotions for me. (I know, shocker.) It was at that time that I remembered a book that was recommended to me by a fellow Mom-o-boys.


This book applies Biblical principles to help mothers teach sons about God's design for husbands. And I have a sneaking suspicion it might talk some about helping Moms let go one day at a time.

I know it sounds corny, but I would not write it if it weren't true. I will feel so incredibly proud and satisfied (ok, I'm starting to tear up again...) if I send my sons down the aisle one day with the integrity and respect for women that Kyle possesses.

Anyway, more on Kayla's amazing wedding in a bit, which evoked many more but different types of emotions.

:)

1 comment:

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Ooooo - I will have to buy this.

Danielle