Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lookin' for sand in all the wrong places...

At Sea World this Tuesday, while I took Kim's girls, Kristen and Allison, to ride the "Great White" rollercoaster - TWICE! - she took the boys to the giant sandbox. She took these fun pics while I was away...

Jack and his buddy Logan having a blast!

"Weee... this is so much fun!"

Jack decides to make sand angels on his belly!

Logan and Hunter join in!

"Wow, wait until Mommy sees me! Aunt Kim let's me get totally messy... She's so cool..."

Time to wash it all off in the water park!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, a GIANT sandbox- how fun! Try to relax mom. Getting dirty is what sandboxes are for, right? I'm sure you know that Miss Julie lets him get as dirty as he wants in Alli Jean's sandbox too (which is not as dirty as Alli Jean gets- he often squats instead of sits so his hiney doesn't touch the "dirty" sand). Glad to see he was getting down and dirty and lovin' it!
Now, stop twitching :-)
Love you!