Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dino Diet and Bathtime mischief.

It looks like Davers' dino prefers chips of the Baked variety. After a run-in with his applesauce, my shirtless rascal got into some mischief before bathtime tonight.


Look at that hair!

More mischief after bath. It's hard keeping him away from the laptop. If I leave it next to the recliner, he makes a bee-line, laughing and looking behind him to see if I'm running after. Most of the time, I am.



He multi-tasked while brushing his teeth and found his way back into the chip box. I love those plaid pajama pants and that soft combed-over hair.

Davis, you are so very rascally... in a precious, irresistable kinda way.


post signature

2 comments:

Melody said...

Makes you want to pick him up and bear hug him! Sweet memories!!

Julie said...

LOVE the hair- before and after the bath!