Friday, March 4, 2011

Strangers in the night...

I am really trying to figure out how I can reincorporate blogging into my life. The problem is, I am already spending entirely too much time at this laptop as it is. However, I cherish the record I have of Jack's younger days, and now Davers is saying and doing such hilarious things too... that I will surely forget if not recorded.

The "Thirty-one" business is booming and keeping me busy for sure. Mostly busy with new friendships, if I'm being honest. The part-time job at the church keeps me busy too, mostly phone calls.

Davis is not interested in sharing my attention with a computer or a cell phone, so the time I do have is pretty precious. I may have to take another Facebook hiatus in order to return to the blogosphere.

I will also have to get over the idea that I will "take an entire day to post everything that has happened and get all caught up" before I can start posting again. This here post was really an intentional act of rejecting that unreasonable expectation and breaking the ice with my readership. ha.

So, I am not sure anyone cares any more, but I do. And I have to believe that in the future... Davis will. He already LOVES to watch videos of Jack when he was younger... almost as much as Jack likes to watch videos of Jack when he was younger. You should see them laughing at old footage.

You know, I ought to video THAT!


Here they are... Jack and Davers, at 6.5 yrs and 2.5 yrs, holding Baby Reagan ("Baby Waygin", 3 mos.) at Christmas...



More to come... hopefully sooner than later.


post signature

7 comments:

ren said...

Actually, I was just thinking last week about how much I missed your funny kid stories! I have about 9 typed pages now of funny things my boys have said. SO glad I'm aiming to keep track b/c I would never remember them otherwise!

Anonymous said...

We're still reading. :-)

Ann said...

Welcome back :)

Tom H said...

FINALLY!! More ...Short story long...! Keep 'em comin'.

Aunt Sharon said...

I'm glad to see you're back!! I was missing those adorable stories. Love you all!

Melody said...

Glad to see you are back on the blog as well. I see the boys more than others and I still love to hear their antics thru the mother's blog!

lovely5879 said...

i love your blog. Your kiddos are so quirky. keeps me smiling! Thanks for all your posts!