Monday, May 10, 2010

Listen here.

Sorry, but I had to laugh when I received this report from the daycare today. Click to enlarge.



"Davis has been having a listening problem! He doesn't want to clean up and doesn't listen when I ask him to come to me for something."

Really?! I don't know what she's talking about. I mean all WE have to do is calmly say, "Davis, come here." and he sprints off down the hall away from us laughing.

Doesn't want to clean up? That's crazy. We just say, "Time to put the blocks away." As soon as he hears our request, he dumps the whole container upside down.... and then sprints off down the hall away from us laughing. Seriously, she must be talking about a different baby.

He is the cutest little stinker. Every evening when I pick him up, I could just squeeze him and smell him and kiss him all over.

That is, if I could get him to come to me.

post signature

2 comments:

Steph said...

Isn't that every 1-2 year old??! Some are definitely more difficult than others but I would have a hard time putting what she wrote down on paper!!

Julie said...

I was thinking exactly what Steph wrote. Sounds like normal 2 yr old behavior to me- not anything to report. Good to know he's consistent at home and at school at least :-)
TJ is apparently a very different well-behaved little boy at school- not so much at home (although getting a lot better).